To provide the basic knowledge and skills of WHS legislative requirements, principles of risk management, and the prevention of injury and illness in the construction industry, this is the basic and essential prerequisite for access to building a construction sites nationally.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone carrying out building and construction work including site supervisors, surveyors, trades persons and labourers.
- Anyone with access to operational building and construction sites unaccompanied or not directly supervised by an inducted person.
- Anyone whose work role requires them to routinely enter building and construction sites.
- Identify WHS Legislative Requirements.
- Identify Construction Hazards and Control Measures.
- Identify Communication and Reporting Processes.
- Identify WHS Incident Response Procedures.
Evidence of Identity (EOI)
- A 100 point EOI check is undertaken for each participant prior to the commencement of training.
Duration: 6 hours
Price: Members $160 / Non Members $170 / Students $110 GST Inc
CPD Points: 12 Points
Check out course schedule
To register click here.